Monday, July 21, 2008

Uninspired

19 days until my due date. I just worked my last Monday until I go back in September. My hips are killing me today, from teetering on the dental chair all day I guess. When I walk up the stairs my legs bump into my sagging belly. I want to eat everything in sight.

On a happy note- today was my friend (and co-worker) Tammy's birthday. We went to Tony's for lunch. We shared the most gynormous (I hear that's a word now?) banana split on the face of this planet. It was glorious.

And Casey and I just played Blokus, and I won by ONE POINT. :)

7 comments:

The Talberts said...

Ugh. These last few weeks are rough, aren't they? I know I'm eating a ton, too. Ben tries to "encourage" me by suggesting that I not snack after dinner. He is rewarded with the death stare (as I eat my fourth orange creamsicle of the day).
Hang in there. :)

Amanda Irene said...

One piont that counts!

Why don't you tell us about your births. Does everyone know your water broke in the store?

Jackie said...

I have had one of those Tony's banana splits (not by myself) - they are awesome. We challanged my bro-in-law to eat one by himself, and he did.

Jenny LaBo said...

aww Kara.
Hang in there.

Laurie said...

I'm still sleeping with the phone by my bed. Call if you need anything. Would you like me to bake you something to snack on? :)

The Speer's said...

I hope all is going well. I was going to stop over yesterday because I was over that way then I remembered that you were at work. Hang in there your almost done.

undergroundcrowds said...

hang in there!