Thursday, July 10, 2008


I love snapdragons!


Rachel was excited to snip the dead peonies off today, I almost lost a finger. My hygiene career flashed before my eyes.


Since she doesn't blog anymore (that's just a hint, Laurie), I thought I'd post this pic of Laurie and Addison with my Abby. Laurie stopped in today, and I got 2 free plants! They have just finished up their landscaping and I got the leftovers. She said she will post pics of the finished job.


Thomas was just taking a breather before coming in for his bath tonight.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really glad I'm getting ready to burst with baby because that sweet little one would've made me want to get pregnant if I wasn't already.

The Talberts said...

Ooops. That was me.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

i was waiting to see pics of addison :)
thanks for posting !
ok laurie your turn :) :P

amber said...

Great to see pics of Addison! Tommy looks so peaceful! Is Rachel going to love flowers as much as you?

Kara said...

Addison is a little cuddle bug and isn't letting mommy get much done! That's the joy of a first born, you spend more time with them. :)

The Speer's said...

Tommy looks very cute in his picture. Rachel looks like she is such a good helper.